Company Profile:Ferro is a leading producer of performance materials sold to a broad range of manufacturers. Ferro materials enhance the performance of products in a variety of end markets, including consumer electronics, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, building and renovation, appliances, transportation, household furnishings, and industrial products. Ferro Suzhou manufactures and sells the solar paste, MLCC, SMF products in China
2006-9 - 2008-7 Sr. Customer Service
Location:Suzhou Job Type:Full-time Department: Report to:Global CS Manager Number of Subordinates:3employees :
Job Category:Customer Service Manager/Supervisor
Career Level:management ( manager / director)
Responsibilities and Achievements:
1. Lead the CS team, support to sales team, satisfy the customers with good service.
2. Create sales contract, follow up the orders and ensure on-time delivery
3. Provide sales forecast & sales analysis
4. Customer relationship management, answer customer enquiry & complain, provide valuable solutions for customers.
5. Support sales team with professional process knowledge; coordinate cross-functional projects with all related departments, such as AT, production, purchasing, finance, and logistics.
*In March 2008, supported US HQ to enhance the global EMS solar selling process; communicated it to all the customers and convinced them with the new process.
*In early 2008, lead the team to establish the VMI process (Uden factory to Yageo Suzhou) for MLCC, and smoothly transferred the CS function from Uden to Suzhou.
*Gained 99% of “Total Satisfied” on customer satisfaction survey in 2007
*Participated and supported the SAP ERP system went live in 2006 as a key SME