Wednesday, March 10, 2010

School

I had been graduated from Graduate School of chi hair straightener with a M.E.degree of computer and science.Moreover I can communicate with others freely in English.My ability to write and spoken English is out of question.I have the 3 years of marketing experiences and 2 years of IT training experiences in the university, including experiences of working in pressure environment.I have the stronger chi straightener and the cooperation spirit and have the good ability of communication to provide quality customer service.
Career Objective:
A position as trainer or manager which will benefit from my 3 years of director chi straighteners and 2 years of trainer experience in foreign company. My special knowledge in consulting and training field covers procedure planning, recruiting, training & development, performance appraisal and team coordination.
here
hope
grace
rainbow in my life
you are my sunflower

No comments:

Post a Comment